Are you planning to remodel your residential or commercial space and looking for a classic, stylish, and easy-to-maintain flooring solution? Consider PurParket flooring for your Toronto home or office.
In the flooring industry, PurParket is a well-known manufacturer of wide plank engineered hardwood floors that are as stylish as they are durable. With over 35 years serving Canadian properties, Purparket offers a wide range of hardwood flooring solutions popular for their aesthetic appeal as well as being customizable, long-lasting, and low-maintenance.
As a member of the National Wood Flooring Association, Capital Hardwood Flooring offers premier quality PurParket flooring installation for Toronto properties. If you’re looking for specific floor dimensions or to match an existing colour, contact us. Our highly skilled and creative team customizes flooring solutions to suit your requirements.
What Are the Benefits of PurParket Hardwood Flooring?
PurParket uses wide engineered wood planks (made from European white oak) to create their hardwood flooring. They have a wide selection of classic colours you can choose from as well as a variety of wood grading. Their product is highly customizable to your preference.
After installation, your PurParket flooring is given surface treatments for a smooth matte finish. This is to ensure your floor is thoroughly protected from weathering and moisture damage.
Below are the advantages of having hardwood flooring:
Below are the advantages of having hardwood flooring:
- Timeless Appeal – PurParket’s engineered hardwood floors add a layer of warmth, luxury, and elegance to any interior, no matter the season. The natural appeal of wooden surfaces also makes a room look more open, airy, and spacious.
- Easy to Clean – With its high-performance matte finish, PurParket floors don’t accumulate stubborn dust and dirt. This makes them extremely easy to clean. Simply vacuuming and mopping weekly will preserve their aesthetic appeal.
- Durable – Built with the highest degree of standards PurParket hardwood floors can withstand Toronto’s extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic. A combination of quality raw materials and superior finish ensure excellent wear for years to come.
- A Variety of Options – Your home is an extension of yourself. No matter your personality or taste, PurParket hardwood flooring offers a wide selection for Toronto properties of all shapes and sizes. Easily customizable, this quality flooring solution can cater to the most unique preferences.
- Better Indoor Air – The high-calibre finish of PurParket hardwood flooring makes it the ideal choice for those with allergies or respiratory problems. The material is resistant to dust particles, pollen, and other allergens. As a result, you’ll have higher indoor air quality.
- Added Value to Your Property – Installing hardwood floors can boost the value of a property. It is a stellar investment for anyone who may be looking to lease or resell their residential or commercial space.
Turn to a Trusted Dealer
PurParket flooring can turn your home into a sanctuary, your office into a luxurious and productive space, and your retail shop into an attraction. Call Capital Hardwood Flooring for inquiries regarding PurParket flooring cost, installation, and surface treatments. We offer the best PurParket flooring services and supplies in the flooring industry. Our Toronto office and our creative team of specialists are at your disposal. Dial (416) 536-2200 if you have any or to book an appointment. You’re also welcome to visit us at our showroom to see your options up close.
PurParket (European White Oak) Flooring FAQ
- What are the benefits of European white oak flooring?
Like other hardwood flooring options in the flooring industry, white oak is durable and water-resistant. It is suitable for high-traffic areas as well as rooms that can accumulate moisture, like the basement. Engineered European white oak also has a wide variety of shade options and a cooler undertone that complements cold and warm colours alike. It is easy to stain, making it easier for you to find the right colour for your space. White oak is readily available, cost-effective, and has a variety of applications. It is not processed using toxic chemicals, which means it has a lower carbon footprint and is considered “greener”.
- What are the best white oak flooring designs for your home?
With a myriad of shade options to choose from, white oak can serve as the ideal foundation for casual, formal, and contemporary designs.
- Natural – While you can stain engineered European white oak flooring, you can leave it in its natural state, which can add warmth to other features in the room.
- Modern wide plank – While the narrow white oak flooring is popular for many homes, you can opt for wide plank engineered hardwood flooring. Normal flooring runs between 2 and 4 inches while wide flooring options can be 6 to 12 inches wide. It can make a room look more spacious, open, and less busy.
- Rustic – For a trendy aesthetic, you can have your floor brushed or antiqued to give it that rustic feel and make your white oak floors stand out a little more.
- What are the benefits of UV oil finishes for hardwood floors?
The best surface treatments protect your hardwood floors from damage. UV oil finishes are not only aesthetically pleasing but also repel water and are resistant to everyday wear and tear. As a surface treatment, UV oil finishes can also minimize the appearance of scratch marks while providing a smoother surface that makes it warm and soothing for your feet.