Who We Are
Capital Hardwood Flooring is a full service wood flooring and stairs company. Started as a father and son team over 20 years ago, we have been offering quality wood flooring and related services to homeowners, architects, designers, and building professionals throughout the GTA.
Our goal is to provide customers with a stress free and exceptional flooring experience. We have grown over the years to include some of the best tradesmen in the industry. The diverse range of skills across our team means that we can offer full service solutions and provide expert advice on all areas relating to our craft.
We believe that wood flooring should not only be functional and durable, but also beautiful and timeless. Whether you are building a new house, renovating a commercial space, or looking to revitalize your old floors, our in-house team of flooring professionals will assist you in implementing your vision, with the attention to details you deserve. Our focus is in providing exceptional products with unparalleled customer service in all levels of our business from start to finish.
Why choose us?
- We offer high quality flooring products and services including installation, bespoke staining and finishing to meet all your design requirements.
- Our modern and inviting showroom located conveniently at downtown Toronto features over 400 samples of prefinished, engineered, cork, and laminate flooring from top manufacturers in North America and Europe.
- Our in-house staff will work diligently with you to choose the right flooring solution to best meet your requirements
- We love what we do and we bring our uncompromising focus on excellence to bear on every project that we work on. Our reputation is built on superior results and the highest grade of workmanship.
- We strive to accommodate your schedules and deliver results in a timely manner.
- We aspire to build lasting, honest, and mutually beneficial relationship with our clients because we believe this is the foundation and heart of our business.
- We are bonded and fully insured.
As a professional General Contractor I need people like Capital Hardwood Flooring on my team. They have been great with my scheduling needs and their pricing is well inline with industry standards. Capitalâ€™s installers are talented trades people and often surprise me with how much they can get done in a day and the level of quality that exists in their finished product.