If you want to achieve an elegant and inviting environment in your home or office space check out our extensive selection of hardwood flooring at our Toronto flooring store. Capital Hardwood Flooring is the perfect solution for people who care about premier quality and design. We offer a wide selection of high-quality and trendy hardwood options from top brands that you can choose from. As a trusted flooring specialist with over 20 years of experience in the flooring industry, we can help you find the right hardwood in our Toronto showroom.
Why Invest in Solid Hardwood Flooring
If you want to upgrade your flooring, Canadian hardwood flooring can give your space a luxurious, timeless beauty. We have listed several great reasons why you should install a hardwood floor in your home or office:
- Aesthetic Appeal – Solid hardwood flooring material never goes out of style due to its elegance, high-end aesthetic, and warmth. Known for its versatility, a hardwood floor can complement almost every interior design, whether in your home or office. You may change your decorative accents or wall art anytime, but it will still look good no matter what your theme is.
- Strong and Durable – Many home and office space owners choose to upgrade to a popular solid hardwood flooring because of its durability and strength to withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain – Hardwood floor is easier to clean and maintain than other flooring options. You can sweep, steam-clean, or vacuum to get rid of the dirt and debris on its surface. Unlike carpets, hardwood floorings are incredibly stain-resistant. So, if you accidentally spill your coffee, all you need to do is wipe it clean with a mop.
- Better Indoor Air Quality –High quality hardwood flooring makes a healthy flooring option as it does not have fibres and embossings that can harbour fine dust, pollen, pet dander, and other allergens that can trigger respiratory allergies.
- Wide Variety of Choices – Hardwood floorings come in different colours, styles, stains, and species that personal taste and preferences. You can also choose between unfinished or prefinished hardwood floors.
Quality Products and Craftsmanship
When it comes to choosing the best quality flooring for your specific project, never compromise quality. Turn to Capital Hardwood Flooring. We are a trusted dealer that provides top-quality work and high-performance products that can last for decades with proper maintenance.
You don’t need to know how to install hardwood flooring. We will do it for you. Our team of flooring specialists are highly trained experts with the skills and experience that will and make it worth your investment. We do not use subcontractors — we have a professional in-house crew who will personally work on your project. We take pride in the high-quality workmanship of our tradesmen who will provide excellent and on-time hardwood flooring installation in your Toronto property. We are only a phone call away if you want to learn more about our hardwood flooring products.
Call us today at (416) 536-2200 to request a quote, or you can also come and visit our Toronto showroom and see the top quality flooring on a larger scale. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HARDWOOD FLOORING IN TORONTO
- What type of flooring is best for my home?
Environmental factors dictate the flooring type you should purchase for your home. For instance, solid hardwood floors are not a good option if the room is prone to dampness or humidity. Choose hardwood flooring instead. Other options include porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, vinyl flooring, and laminate flooring.
- How does moisture affect my hardwood flooring?
Moisture or dampness can result in crowing, cracking, and cupping of the hardwood floor. Prolonged exposure to moisture can cause significant damage to the wood flooring. Avoid using excessive water when cleaning the hardwood floors and make sure to mop up spills immediately.
- Where can I install hardwood flooring?
You can virtually install hardwood flooring in any room of your home except the bathroom and basement. Areas prone to wetness should not use hardwood flooring. When exposed to moisture, solid hardwood floors can expand and contract. While durable and harder wood species are ideal in highly trafficked areas, they can still be subjected to wear and tear if not properly cared for. Capital Hardwood Flooring consultants can help you choose the right flooring option based on its hardness.
- How do I maintain my hardwood flooring?
Hardwood floors are easy to maintain as it only requires a consistent cleaning routine to remove dirt and debris that can cause scratches on the surface. Use only the recommended cleaning solutions to prevent damage. Avoid using harsh detergents and abrasive cleaning materials, such as steel wool, to remove dirt and stains. Mop spills as soon as possible.
- What is the cost of hardwood flooring?
Several factors can determine the cost of the hardwood flooring project. These include the size of the area, the complexity of the job, and the type of wood flooring used. At Capital Hardwood Flooring, we only offer premium quality hardwood flooring materials and finishes. We take pride in ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Please call us to request a quote.
- Should I use prefinished or unfinished hardwood?
Both have their unique advantages. Unfinished hardwood can be stained to match an existing hardwood floor. However, it will require the staining process onsite, which may cause more noise, dust, and delays in using the room. On the other hand, prefinished floors are a more convenient option as they are already coated with an aluminum oxide finish.
- How do I determine how much wood flooring will I need?
To determine the amount of wood flooring for your project:
- Measure the total square footage of the room where you want to install the hardwood flooring by multiplying the length by the width.
- Add or subtract for nooks, closets, as well as interior and exterior corners.
- Have an additional 10% of the total floor area to cover waste factors.
- Can scratches or stains on hardwood be repaired?
Yes, in many cases, you can get rid of the stains and scratches on the hardwood surface. However, the techniques used to repair will depend on various factors, such as the severity of the damage and the original type of flooring finish used,