Give your home a luxurious feel with gorgeous European floors from Capital Hardwood Flooring. With over 20 years in the hardwood flooring business, we continue to provide residential and commercial clients in Toronto and the neighbouring areas with top quality European hardwood flooring from our Toronto showroom.
We offer excellent products along with reliable and expert workmanship from some of the best technicians in the field.
European-Design Hardwood Flooring for Your Project
Perhaps you have seen stunning collections of European design flooring for Toronto homes and commercial spaces in popular interior design magazines. That is why more Canadian home and office owners are looking to install European floors. If you are interested to learn why the European flooring trends are a popular craze, here are some great reasons why you should invest in a European flooring design:
- Modern and Contemporary – European floors are the way to go if you want a modern and trendy flooring design for your home or office. White oak, walnut, and birch are among the highly sought after choices for European flooring due to their unique grain and overall appearance. Its uniformed flow boosts the aesthetic appeal of the floorboards and adds a modern touch in any living space.
- More Durable – European floors are made of harder wood species. Its durability also protects the floor surface from scratches or dents. Furthermore, its polyurethane topcoat helps boost the durability of the design, allowing it to withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Water-Resistant – European floorings are durable and highly resistant to water and moisture damage. White oak European floors, for example, have pores too small for water molecules to enter, making them an ideal choice for kitchen and smaller powder rooms.
- More Shades to Choose From – In addition to its modern aesthetic, European floors come in a wide variety of elegant colours. If you want a white oak European flooring, you can find gray washes, darker colours, white stains, and other neutral colours that go perfectly well with your interior design than the traditional reddish tones would.
- Ages Well – European floorings are like a fine wine because they age beautifully. The passing years will bring out the natural beauty of the wood flooring, ensuring you a classic, timeless beauty for years to come.
- Stability – Investing in a premium-quality European floor ensures a solid foundation for your home due to its stability. This type of flooring is designed with layers stacked at 90-degree angles with its grain running in a perpendicular direction to boost the stability of each wooden plank. European floorings can definitely withstand the test of time as they do not easily swell or shrink. They also make great flooring options for humid areas, such as your basement or bathrooms.
Tell us your preferences and standards, and we can help you choose the right European flooring. Visit and explore our designer showroom in Toronto to view our craftsmanship firsthand. You can also give us a call at (416) 536-2200 to request a quote or fill out our contact form to send us your message.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!